Swimming Merit Badge Event
Presented by the Columbia River District
Date: June 15, 2019
Time: 3:00PM to 5:30PM
Washington State School for the Blind,
2289 E McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98661
*The Stenehjem Fitness Center is on the north side of campus on the south side of McLoughlin Blvd. We will have a lifeguard present for the swims.
Cost: $9.00 per scout.
All Reservations are nonrefundable.
• Scouts who need the BSA Swim Test for Second and First Class advancement;
• Scouts who want to work on the Swimming Merit Badge.
Scouts who already earned the Swimming Merit Badge should not plan to attend unless they simply need to take the BSA swim test for other reasons.
Each scout MUST bring:
- Permission slip (download below),
- Filled-out blue Merit Badge card (complete legible address)
- Swim suit
- Change of clothes
- BSA Medical Form Parts A and B (download below).