Spring Product Sale Info
2020 Sale Dates: February 21-April 5
IMPORTANT SALE DATES
- Friday, February 7 Unit Early Bird sign up deadline
- Friday, February 7 Unit product order due to your district sale chair
- Week of Feb 17-21 Product delivery to districts-your district sale chair will contact you to set up your pick up time
- Weekly Place re-fill orders with your district sale chair
- March TBA: Cookie Dough order and payment due to your district sale chair
- April 5: Sale ends
- TBA: Cookie Dough delivered to districts
- Wednesday, April 8: Product return DEADLINE- sorry, but late returns will not be accepted!
- Wednesday, April 8: Paperwork and payment DUE to your district sale chair
The Spring Product sale is a great way to earn funds for Scouting fun
Earn up to 30% PROFIT!
$2 candy bars and $1 meat sticks SELL QUICKLY!
Earn your ZERO RETURN Bonus $100!
- Have ZERO returns.
- Sell a minimum of $1,500 worth of candy, meat sticks and cookie dough.
- Close out on-time by April 8. Turn in required forms plus your payment by April 8.
DO YOUR PART by helping out with the council sale. Not only does your unit earn a profit, a portion of the profit helps pay for camps, upkeep, equipment, training and programs.
Product Line Up
World’s Finest Chocolate $2 Assortment Box [Unit commission=30%]
30 items per box in assosrted flavors:
- Dark Chocolate Bars
- Caramel Bars
- Milk Chocolate with Almond Bars
- WF Crisp Bars
- Continental Almonds
- Mint Meltaways
- Caramel Whirls
World’s Finest Chocolate “Single Flavor” $2 Box [Unit commission=30%]
30 items per box
Instead of an assortment you get all one flavor– either Mint Meltaways or Caramel Whirls
Tillamook Country Smoker Meat Sticks $1 size [Unit commission=30%]
Teriyaki and pepperoni, 24 items/bag
To RE-ORDER candy bars and meat sticks: Contact your district to place your order. You can order each week so no need to overthink your initial order. Rule of thumb: One box of candy and one bag of meat per Scout is a great place to start.
Live the Scout Motto: Be Prepared!
TAKE ORDER — Order deadline TBA
Convenient frozen cookie dough from Otis Spunkmeyer
$17 each--- 6 yummy flavors including:
- Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Macadamia
- Chocolate Reese's Pieces
- Butter Toffee Crunch
- Triple Chocolate Crunch
- PLUS Auntie Anne's Pretzels $18 and Cinnabon Gooey Bites $20
[Unit commission =25%]
You are welcome to make arrangements at stores you shop at in your neighborhood. Some best bets are non-grocery stores like Lowe’s and Ace Hardware. How about Bi-Mart? Petco? Barber shop? Auto parts? Office supply? Is there a local event happening? Be creative.
As a courtesy, we do not sell at Fred Meyer during the Girl Scout cookie sale; however, we will secure permission to use Fred Meyer stores after the cookie sale ends. You are required to sign up through your district's product sale chairperson to use a Fred Meyer location.
Please be sure to thank the stores who allow you to use their locations by giving them your business. Learn about Fred Meyer Community Rewards and how you can help the council when you shop at Fred Meyer!
ONLINE PAYMENT TOOL
You may use this tool to make a UNIT payment for the Spring Product sale. Please follow these important steps to complete the process:
- Fill out the Unit Settlement Form
- Make payment online
- Print out both the form and your online receipt and turn in by deadline to your district Product Sale Chair.
Each Scout who sells at least $84 worth of products is eligible to enter the council-wide drawing to win a $100 Amazon gift card. One entry ticket per each $84 sold. All products qualify for drawing.
Each Scout who will attend the National Jamboree in 2021 is eligible to receive a credit of 5% of their individual candy, meat stick and cookie dough sales to their Jamboree fee account.
The bonus will be a credit towards the Scout’s Jamboree fee account. Scout MUST be registered to attend at the time this form is submitted to be eligible for the credit.
All units that sign up to sell by February 7 will be entered in a council-wide “early bird” drawing for a $100 gift card valid for the Nor’West Scout Shop or to pay for in-council camp or program. (Not eligible if unit does not actually participate in the sale. May not be used for out-of-council camps.)
Zero Returns $100 Cash Bonus : Sell out all products you accept from the district to earn this cash bonus. Minimum sales of $1,500 and on-time close out and payment required to qualify.