Are you ready to learn more and seal your membership in the Order? Has it been ten months since your Ordeal? Then you are eligible to obtain Brotherhood Membership. Wauna La-Mon'tay encourages you to take the next step and seal you membership in this time honored order. To further aid you in your quest we provide a Brotherhood Class/Ceremony at LDC, NAACS, Rendevous, and all of the Ordeals. We also ensure that each Boy Scout Resident Camp has a Brotherhood Class/Ceremony to bring as much convience to you. Just remember that there is no time limit, so be sure to seek Brotherhood when you feel comfortable.
The Brotherhood is the next step on your lofty journey that started when you were inducted into the Order of the Arrow. The Ordeal introduced you to the mysteries of the Order. Now, during your service as an Ordeal member, you have ample opportunity to increase your knowledge of the Order. Brotherhood members are identified by the bars on their sash which are located above and below the Arrow. Essentially the bars "seal" the Arrow, or seal your membership in the Order.
If you plan on attaining Brotherhood at a Lodge event or Boy Scout Resident Camp remember to listen for announcements about the Brotherhood Class and Brotherhood Meeting. The only cost for Brotherhood is $15, and this simply pays for your new sash.
• Be a member of the Order of at least 10 months.
• Memorize the signs of Arrow membership: the Obligation, the Song, the handclasp, and the admonition.
• Further your knowledge of the Ordeal. Learn about the Ordeal which you passed through, such as the four tests and the principles.
• Write a letter to the Lodge Secretary explaining:
◦ What the Obligation means to you.
◦ How you are living the Obligation in your troop.
◦ How you have used your understanding to help you.
• Describe your plans for service to the Lodge or Chapter in the future.
• Have paid your Lodge dues for that year